Posting my next two days of crafty chatter.
Day 8
Stamped images from Kindred Stamps; I'm Wishing, Ocean Royalty and Once Upon a Nap
Purple is often associated with our animated villains and for this card I used my favourite trio. I blended Wilted Violet Distress Oxide using a cloud stencil on card and then spritzer with Cosmic Shimmer. I mounted this on to black card which I also blended lightly with Wilted Violet to continue the cloudy look. Added sequins and a stamped sentiment, "Perfectly Wicked".
Day 9
Crafting Area
*used a Kindred Gets Naughty Stamp, please consider this an invitation to stop scrolling if you would rather not see an adult rated theme*
It's all built around the sentiment "My Safe Word is Crafting"
On the front we have a red glittery card panel with wooden flooring. A dark wood desk features assorted craft supplies and the portrait shows her favourite painting. All images were stamped, coloured and cut.
Inside there is a stamped and cut lady in black with the sentiment.
Hope you enjoyed my blog for day 8 and 9 x

No comments:
Post a Comment